Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation

1. This class had a lot to offer that I liked. I liked the progrmas the we used such as scratch and code. Ive never see a progam to simple yet so effictive and I really liked it. I also liked the free time because after working hard on the posts it was a great thing that Mr. Haymore had to offer. The gallery walks was also something that I liked.

2. What I did not like about this class is the time that we had to write the post. I felt like we were always in a rush. I also didnt like how other students and me as well were told to keep working while it was our breakfast time. We cant do both because we use both hands for each of these things. I did dislike that. Also that we should get to know each other more because I dont even know like 95% of the class.

3. Some recommendations is that we should do some fun group activites so we can all know each other a little more. Also just to have a little more time to write the posts.

4. The highlight of me in this class was when we did the scratch projct because that was something that I was proud of. I never thought I would be able to create a game myself. So that was very satisfying Something that I really liked. Also when we helped eachother when we were doing the coding. 

5. I did feel like I did my best in this class. Despite what Ive going through and the night shifts I had working also coming to school everyday. I wasnt the best student from the school but I felt like I did my best. I tried doing everything that I had to do and also tried turning all my assignments and always bringing my journals to class everytime we met.  

6.  Yes I am reading my Life Planning Goal Journal every single day. It only benifits me because it something that I want to achieve in my life. So yes it is very crtical that I read them everyday because it motivates me to be the best and make something of myself. 

7. Yes I am commited to becoming a CTR perosn. Ive always been a CTR perosn and will continue through out my life time. It is such a great feeling being one because it is very satisfying and rewarding. This class help me open up my mind and really brought out the best of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment